This is the central hub of ICHTHUS: the member-published newsletter of WikiProject Christianity. A new issue is published every month. To subscribe, see the subscriptions page. Ichthus welcomes submissions including position pieces, instructional articles, or short essays addressing important issues facing Christianity. Post submissions here. For general feedback, see our talk page. Past editions of Ichthus are located in the archives. The first issue of the Christianity newsletter was published in June 2007. CO is the founding editor. Ichthus is an independent publication which is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation. The contents of articles are that of their authors alone, and may not reflect the opinion of the Foundation. Unlike most Wikipedia pages, Ichthus articles carry a byline to indicate the person responsible for what often amounts to original reporting.
Create next issueEdit
1. The next issue is Wikipedia:WikiProject Christianity/Outreach/December 2020. If this is not correct then change the pagename of the next issue:
2. Add articles to the issue
This is an internal reference for Ichthus on external and internal resources available for writing, for use by writers researching going-ons ahead of inclusion in future issues.
Project news is a compilation of recent events affecting Christianity at Wikipedia.
- Noticeboard: Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Christianity/Noticeboard
- Project alerts: Wikipedia:WikiProject_Christianity/Article_alerts
- Project articles appearing at ITN: Wikipedia:WikiProject_Christianity/Recognized_Content#In_the_News_articles
- Articles recently mentioned at noticeboards
- Popular pages: Wikipedia:WikiProject_Christianity/Popular_pages
Recognize individual editors who have recently contributed to the promotion of a Featured article, A-Class article or Good article.
- Recent FA, A-Class, GA articles within the scope of the Project: Wikipedia:WikiProject_Christianity/Article_alerts/Archive_4#FAC
Did you knowEdit
Select a DYK at random. Use the blurb which appeared on the Main page.
- Project DYKs appearing on Main page Wikipedia:WikiProject_Christianity/Recognized_Content/DYK
Select a Featured article at random. Use the blurb which appeared on the Main page.
- FA articles within Project scope appearing on the Main page Wikipedia:WikiProject_Christianity/Recognized_Content#Main_page_featured_articles
2. To publish the next issue request mass message delivery go here and click "add request." Use these parameters:
- Mailing list:
- Subject of mass mailing:
''Ichthus'' December 2020
- Content of mass mailing:
Wikipedia:WikiProject Christianity/Outreach/December 2020
- Requested delivery date:
3. Track the request, then update the subscription list per instructions.
4. Change the pagename of the current issue
Wikipedia:WikiProject Christianity/Outreach/January 2020. To edit click here.